Full-service pharmacy offering compounded medications, over-the-counter items, vitamins, supplements, and CBD for you and your pets
“Wellness for every body. Locally owned. Locally operated. Locally loved.”
Hieber’s Pharmacy has moved a few times since first opening in 1860, but has been located at the corner of Fifth and McKee in Oakland since 1945. Current owner, Dr. Rosemary Mihalko, PharmD, took over in 2019. She and her talented, knowledgeable staff carry forward the long history of excellence in compounding and patient care offering services including:
- Convenient shipping options within PA
- A wide range of compounding services including veterinary, pain, hospice, hormone replacement therapy, and more
- A wide selection of durable medical equipment including ambulatory aids, nebulizers, bathroom equipment, and more
- An extensive line of over-the-counter products including pain medications and much more
- Pharmacy staff services like medication therapy and consulting to help you better manage you and your family’s medications, health conditions, and avoid medication non-adherence
Hieber’s Pharmacy continues to work closely with the neighboring hospitals to provide physicians and patients with quality compounds and medical supplies. Coupling state-of-the-art equipment with continuous training, Hieber’s can guarantee superior preparations made uniquely for you!
Conveniently located in the heart of Oakland, Hieber’s Pharmacy is within walking distance to several area universities, hospitals, and public transportation stops.
Gift cards can be redeemed for purchases at 3500 Fifth Ave., Suite 101, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Call 412-681-6400 with any questions.
Spend $25 to receive a $35 gift card (your $25 + $10 bonus incentive for free). And for every gift card sold, OBID and the Oakland small business community will donate 25 meals to the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank to help your neighbors overcome food insecurity and lead happy, healthy lives.
Note: Gift cards will remain available for purchase until the inventory supplied by the merchant is depleted, or when the Richard King Mellon Foundation COVID-19 small business relief program matching funds are depleted, whichever comes first. If stock runs out, be sure to check back often, as the merchant may add gift cards to our inventory at any time!